Here are the five articles I found most interesting this week:
- Using Movies to Inspire Your Space: Breakfast at Tiffany’s : In the interest of full disclosure I should probably mention this is my article. I am writing for Dormify.com this semester as a Style Advisor–look out for more shameless self-promotion in the future!
- Nonfiction: Nabokov Theory on Butterfly Evolution Is Vindicated : Who knew Nabakov was also a butterfly scholar? I find the “secret” lives of authors so interesting!
- Multiple Personalities and Social Media: The Many Faces of Me : In the increasingly important web 2.0 it can be difficult to judge the most appropriate way to represent yourself in different situations. This article grapples with the problems and offers a few solutions.
- “Cinderella Ate My Daughter” The Evil Reign of the Pink Princess: After reading several books last year on the raising girls for a class, I’ve fallen in love with the genre! This is actually a review/interview of a book with the same title and I was so happy for the reading suggestion!
- Dear Mr. Potter : Okay so I’m cheating–this isn’t really an article. I stumbled across this really amazing site where people share how Harry Potter has influenced their lives and then the site moderators are making the best entries into a book for charity!