- The Influence Podcast : The Influence Network is a community of women dedicated to serving others and God. This podcast features interviews with small business owners, discussions with women about their faith and honest conversations about “doing it all.” I love that each week is something a little bit different!
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin : From the author of The Happiness Project and Happier at Home, Gretchen Rubin. This podcast is short, sweet and to the point. It starts with a “try this at home” that gives you tips and tricks to make your life a little happier and ends with “happiness gold stars and demerits” where Gretchen and her sister share things that have made them happier or less happy throughout the week. I love this one because I can finish it on the way to work and it always leaves me in a good mood!
- Book Riot : This is the original podcast from BookRiot.com that shares book news weekly. I love learning more about the industry! The hosts are straight-shooters about the problematic nature of publishing and have a real heart for diversity — in short, everything they do is in my wheelhouse!
- All the Books : Despite having more books on my “to read” list than I could read in a lifetime, I am always looking for new books to add to the list. All the Books is hosted by Book Riot contributors and features new (and new in paperback releases).
- Reading Lives : As a self-professed book nerd, I love hearing about how others discover and interact with books.
Note: though I’ve linked to the show pages for each podcast, I primarily listen to these through iTunes on my computer or the Podcast app on my iPhone.