Sunday Salutations are my opportunity to offer you some reading/pictures/songs for the end of your week.
I’ve been wondering for months how to get back into blogging and had the realization yesterday that…you just do it. So here’s the first post in months, but hopefully you’ll hear from me again much sooner than that!
- First up in articles this week is a former FBI negotiator’s tips for travel. I’m headed to Morocco so, so I’ll take all the tips and tricks I can get!
- I’ve been trying to organize my schedule using timeboxing this week after reading this article about it in the Harvard Business review. Have you tried time boxing?
- I’ve been relatively obsessed with my childhood friend Ashley Trabue’s work. She shares her amazing art and her words of wisdom on Instagram. Give her a follow!
- The rapid flow of information has made us all distractible. I’m trying to combat it with these 4 simple exercises. Care to join me?
- I’ve been obsessed with Kit Kemp’s work for various hotels. So much design inspiration!
- This week I’ve been listening to my February playlist, but mostly this song on repeat.