Sunday Salutations are my opportunity to offer you some reading/pictures/songs for the end of your week.
As you read this I am furiously checking my bags before I leave for Morocco. I am slightly terrified but mostly thrilled to have the opportunity to travel to a country I’ve wanted to visit for so long.
- I first came across the word anthropocene in a poetry class. This essay is just the right kind of nerdery about the word and its interplay with climate change.
- Packing books for a trip. Topical but since I subscribe to the Rory Gilmore method of carrying books… for reference, Rory carries 1 bus book biography, 1 bus book novel, 1 lunch book – preferably essays, 1 book of short stories.
- I funded the Kickstarter for this book/movie and now it’s an Oscar winner! Check out this article with the Hair Love creator
- Need your daily giggle? Check out self-care tips for toddlers
- I’ve been obsessed with looking for art prints lately. Charly Clements has a bunch of cool ones — my favorite is featured above.