Sunday Salutations are my opportunity to offer you some reading/pictures/songs for the end of your week.
- Rosie the Riveter gets an update!
- Janet Hill Studios is one of my favorite places to look for art inspiration. I have a print of her Pasadena Housewife (above) in my living room.
- I want to high five this CEO for owning her mistakes and being so transparent — an example to live by.
- I just finished my Midsummer Night’s Dream unit with my students and loved using the David Kerr version available on Amazon Prime (below) — I highly recommend the opening scene and the last 10 minutes. It’s one of the most interesting adaptations I’ve seen in a long time.
- Teaching Shakespeare this winter has reminded me that everything old is new again…except maybe this guide to good behavior.
- Interested in Young Living Essential Oils? I’m a big fan of diffusing instead of burning candles all the time.
Leave a Reply