1. Judging Books By Their Covers: US vs UK : This post had me at its title alone, but it gets so much better than that! Analyzing the differences between bestselling books across the pond, the article reveals how much a book’s cover affects the buyer’s perception!
2. Josh Groban Sings Kanye West Tweets : I linked the article because it was where I found the video below–but seriously
the video is the main attraction. How cute is he?
3. Twilight is Now Require Reading for a College Level Honors English Class : How did this happen? When did this
happen? Can we all agree this shouldn’t have happened?
4. Kindle e-books Will Add Page Numbers : Okay, so this is more of a news story. But I’m over-the-moon
that now I can buy books for class on my kindle and actually be able to find where the class is looking
5. Literature’s Gender Gap: I find it fascinating how few men will read female authors– do you
find this odd?
BONUS LINK THIS WEEK!
6. Mattel Launches Digital Campaign Aiming to Reunite Barbie & Ken : Just how far will companies go to gain attention?
First Mattel broke them up over the internet, now they’re getting back together?! Give it a rest.
Posting from London,