Sorry y’all, no pictures today as it was rainy and my hair
looked terrible didn’t cooperate.
But today is awkward and awesome Thursday!!
– Not being able to sleep last night because the guy living above me was playing
Michael Buble songs on his guitar…ALL NIGHT…really badly.
– Going into my kitchen this morning only to realize that no one has taken out the bins
and we now have 4 full bags of rubbish
(See the british-isms I used there? Makes the facts a little less terrible!)
– When my professor started singing in class today
– Talking to a girl in my poetry class and realizing that I had no idea what she
meant when she described her essay analysis….(aka I’m screwed for my paper)
– Finally watching The September Issue. It is genius!
– Getting my grades back and actually doing really well!
– That Chai Tea Latte I got at Starbucks today!
– Hanging out with my flatmates!
Off to London,
Day 3 of Kendi’s 30 for 30 Challenge and I think I’m finally getting into the swing of this posting thing–
or maybe not.
Today I’m showing off items 8, 9 (and my first repeat) 3.
Item 8: Checked Shirt (J.Crew), Item 9: Morgan Jeans (Delias), Item 3: Boots (H&M)
In other news, I used not one, but TWO, blogger tutorials to get ready this morning, pathetic?
Tutorial 1: Sydney’s belt tying tutorial (The Daybook)
This girl seriously rocks. Her blog has me obsessively checking to see what outfit
she puts together next. Go check it out!
Tutorial 2: Carrie’s beehive tutorial (Wish Wish Wish)
First off, how awesome does the beehive look? All thanks to Carrie. I’ve been admiring her hair
for absolute ages, til she was considerate to post a tutorial and what do you know?
It really is as easy to do as she said!
– Walking to class and my heels getting stuck in the path and then having to pull them out while people go around me
– Talking over someone else on a conference call but no one realizing I said anything
– Having the fire alarm go off at 11am and still being in my pajamas
-Not having class until 3pm and catching up on my tv shows
– Taking good pictures for today’s blog
-Making mac and cheese from scratch–without a recipe!
All for now.