It’s been a while since I’ve shared something non-book related on the blog. With fall coming rather quickly I thought that this would be the perfect time to share some of the items on my wishlist!
Bag: ASOS/Cambridge Satchel Company
As winter begins to wind down online stores have sales to get rid of stock. Though the last thing I want to think about right now is another coat or sweater, the lower prices draw my attention. Here’s a list of things I hope will go on sale ASAP and things that are already marked down.
- Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves (j.crew) $69.99 marked down from $98
- Shaker Hi-Lo Sweater (Piperlime) $37.99 marked down from $64
- Excursion Quilted Vest (j.crew) $59 marked down from $98
- Quarter-Zip Fleece Pullover (llbean) $29.99
I’ve decided to start posting much more regularly in 2012 and to help myself out a bit I’m going to do a wishlist every Wednesday!
This week I was looking for things that would be nice to wear on campus, things that would look lovely at the library, and anything comfy.
1. Michael Kors Tortoiseshell Watch – $250
2. Free People Slouchy Sweater Socks – $19.95
3. Topshop Tshirt Dress – $60
4. Door Hanger – $14.95