Yesterday was the last day of 30 for 30 and I learned a lot!
I came up with loads of ways to wear different pieces, though the challenge WAS hard!!
Here’s what I wore:
Why yes. Yes I do look incredibly awkward dancing in my kitchen!
25. Grey Sweater Dress (DVF)
Did you know she’s reissuing old patterns? So jealous. I want one of the old wrap dresses so badly!
12. Black Flats (Banana Republic)
Awkward and Awesome Thursday:
– That dance up there.
– Getting an email begging me to come pick up my parcels from Cornwall House–oops!
– Not noticing that I wasn’t wearing shoes in the above pictures until now
– Turning in my two papers early this week. That’s right, EARLY!!
– Finally finishing Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events series that I started when I was twelve.
– Going to Glastonbury and Stonehenge this weekend (okay so it hasn’t happened yet, but I’m packing right now!)