Yesterday was the last day of 30 for 30 and I learned a lot!
I came up with loads of ways to wear different pieces, though the challenge WAS hard!!
Here’s what I wore:
Why yes. Yes I do look incredibly awkward dancing in my kitchen!
25. Grey Sweater Dress (DVF)
Did you know she’s reissuing old patterns? So jealous. I want one of the old wrap dresses so badly!
12. Black Flats (Banana Republic)
Awkward and Awesome Thursday:
– That dance up there.
– Getting an email begging me to come pick up my parcels from Cornwall House–oops!
– Not noticing that I wasn’t wearing shoes in the above pictures until now
– Turning in my two papers early this week. That’s right, EARLY!!
– Finally finishing Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events series that I started when I was twelve.
– Finding Elizabeth Kostova’s newest book Swan Thieves on Amazon for cheap. I loved The Historian
I can’t wait to dive into this one.
– Going to Glastonbury and Stonehenge this weekend (okay so it hasn’t happened yet, but I’m packing right now!)
Khaki Pants (J. Crew)
Green Sweater (Nordstrom)
See that outfit right there, that’s part of my awkward list. I woke up this morning with NOTHING from 30 for 30 clean.
That’s how little laundry I’ve done lately. Yup, I’m a slacker.
Don’t worry, I did wash first thing…
but then I was too lazy to change into a 30 for 30 outfit.
-The aforementioned laundry incident
– Realizing that I’d left unwashed dishes in the kitchen and inspection was today
– The reverse concealer action that’s going on in the above photos
-Going to dinner tonight with a friend’s parents who are in town
– Having a summer internship interview
– The way my hair has been behaving lately
Look! I’m getting better about posting my outfits!
Okay, so I’m not sure how long that will last but for now it’s an accomplishment.
I’ve been dreaming of wearing this outfit since 30 for 30 started 22 days ago.
Not sure why I was saving it, but I’m glad I finally got to wear this crazy pattern combo together!
Here’s what I wore today–
3. Boots (H&M)
2. Floral Skirt (J.Crew)
8. Checked Shirt (J.Crew)
This week has been abnormally laid back– especially since papers are coming up next week!
I’ll have some very exciting news to share later this week, but for now…
Go check out my new article over at Dormify.com!
(many thanks to the beautiful Katherine for allowing me to use her dorm pictures)
Here’s what I wore today–
27: Navy Cardigan (J.Crew)
28. Navy and Orange Polka-Dot Dress (H&M)
13. Brown Boots (Frye)
Nothing interesting about my outfit today but it matched the weather!
It’s been grey and gloomy for the past few days here in Exeter and I could use
a little sunshine!
(Excuse the trash bags at my feet!)
For once my hair behaved when I let it airdry!
20. Grey Tshirt (J.Crew)
9. Morgan Jeans (Delias)
3. Black Boots (H&M)
26. Black Cardigan (J.Crew)