This week in my INLS 513 (Collection Management) class we watched a really inspiring video about the mission of librarians. So much of what librarians do goes on behind the scenes so it’s easy for people to think that books are the only thing we do. The video proves that it is so much more! I’ve embedded the video below but I’ll have to warn you that it is about an hour long. Let me know what you think!
Grand Challenges of Librarianship. R David Lankes vid Biblioteksdagarna 2011 from Svensk Biblioteksförening on Vimeo.
More posts like this:
- First Week of Library School
- A Library of Choice: Graduate School Decisions
- NYU Summer Publishing Institute: Week 1
- NYU Summer Publishing Institute: Final Magazine Project
- NYU Summer Publishing Institute: Final Book Project
Leave a Reply