The wish lists just keep coming folks! Since I moved to my new apartment near UNC, I’ve been loving fragrance. I wasn’t allowed to burn candles at Kenyon and my dad hates stinky things in his house so I haven’t had the chance to experiment with wonderful smelling candles and perfumes. Here’s a list of what I want to add to my collection soon:
1. Charles Dickens’ Library Candle : Candle + Library Scent + Badass Victorian Author = BEST candle ever. It’s homey, woodsy and makes me think of wood-panelled walls and cigars.
3. Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis: This would be a good addition to my Jo Malone layering collection — fresh, fruity, with a little spice!
4. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Candle: I wear this perfume nearly every day and I love the scent so much it’d be perfect for my apartment! It’s spicy and just a little mysterious.
5. Vera Wang Princess: Though I generally prefer more oriental/masculine scents, this girly scent has quickly become a favorite. I received a sample at Nordstrom a few months ago and took it on a trip as an easy-to-pack fragrance. I don’t have a full-sized version of this scent yet and I think a rollerball would be the perfect in purse selection!
6. Winter Night Candle by Bath & Body Works: This fills the house with a fireside scent, perfect for those of us with a gas fireplace!