Because in one night I get to:
- Help with IRS paperwork
- Find The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Weed the old books in the YA room
- Mark things as missing in Polaris
- Brainstorm a YA room display
- Help people find divorce forms online
- Schedule rooms for group study
- Troubleshoot a printer
- And then go show a film for family movie night
Yep, my internship is pretty awesome.
As my first semester of graduate school winds down, I’ve found myself enjoying the little things…
1. A gift package from Books of Wonder for donating to their fundraising campaign.
2. Lunch in the UNC cafeteria.
3. Sunrise at the Orange County Public Library.
4. A little refreshment while at work.
5. Hot apple cider and a youtube catchup (featuring essiebutton).
6. A little Gloria Steinem while waiting for the bus!
7. New Christmas decorations from Target.
8. A peaceful bus ride back from campus.
9. Study snack + candle time.
More posts like this:
Books of Wonder
Week in Review