As my first semester of graduate school winds down, I’ve found myself enjoying the little things…
1. A gift package from Books of Wonder for donating to their fundraising campaign.
2. Lunch in the UNC cafeteria.
3. Sunrise at the Orange County Public Library.
4. A little refreshment while at work.
5. Hot apple cider and a youtube catchup (featuring essiebutton).
6. A little Gloria Steinem while waiting for the bus!
7. New Christmas decorations from Target.
8. A peaceful bus ride back from campus.
9. Study snack + candle time.
More posts like this:
Books of Wonder
Week in Review
Leave a Reply