Need a break from work/finals/life? Check out this video–
How adorable are they?!
1. Couponed with wine on a weekend.
2. Bought a new iPhone case from J.Crew.
3. Caught up on Youtube with a little Earl Grey.
4. TastyKakes are available in NC — finally.
5. January Birchbox arrived in the mail!
6. Quality BSF time at Barnes & Noble
7. Keurig K-Cups were on sale at Harris Teeter!
8. Watching PLL and wondering if Aria got dressed with her eyes closed?
9. North Carolina finally got a little snow and everyone panicked.
Today in lieu of a real post I thought that I would give you guys a taste of what I’ve been learning in my NYU Summer Publishing Institute. I couldn’t think of a better way to share than with a really amazing video from Random House.
(Markus Dohle and the 2012 NYU Summer Publishing Institute Participants)
The CEO of Random House, Markus Dohle, came to give the keynote address earlier last week and turned my attention to this great series of YouTube videos about publishing. Without any more introduction:
Check out my previous posts about the NYU Summer Publishing Institute:
By now you should all be aware of my intense love for the Harry Potter series so the
posting of this strange, adorable, wonderful video should be of no surprise!
Isn’t it awesome?